[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
 maaloo • Thema anzeigen - i have a problem ;(

i have a problem ;(

Report a bug or error message

i have a problem ;(

Beitragvon bamboleoni » Do 19. Jun 2014, 11:48

hello.
I have a small problem and do not know where is the cause.

In "maaloo geocaching" when choosing the cache and "go" it shows a map with a red triangle on the direction, the blue triangle shows us, the icon cache and blue line linking the icon with us.
Once, when I moved toward the red triangle cache also be moved and the blue line is shortened. Now when I updated the system (Win8 Huawei) and installed a new maaloo something is wrong. :
red triangle and the line does not change position. Only after refreshing blue triangle is in a different place or where reads my GPS location.
red triangle and blue line does not refresh; (
This is a little annoying and prevents operation; (

Any ideas?

[sorry for this google translate ;(]
bamboleoni

Re: i have a problem ;(

Beitragvon olimic » Mo 23. Jun 2014, 20:23

I understand from your explanation that the GPS-position is not available, so the red triangle (your position) is not updated on the map.
You should press the lower left GPS-button from the main screen of maaloo and check the values. If the values do not change while you walk, something is wrong with your phone.
olimic
maaloo Developer

Beitragvon jasand » Di 1. Jul 2014, 17:32

I have the same problem, so its nothing wrong with the phone, since i used m:geo before.
However, i have updated my HTC to WP 8.1 and its beta, test version for developers.
Im adding some pictures, where red triangle deosnt change position and meters to the target are decending ( see the top of the screen).

wp_ss_20140701_0002.png
wp_ss_20140701_0002.png (61.18 KiB) 1915-mal betrachtet

wp_ss_20140701_0003.png
wp_ss_20140701_0003.png (60.4 KiB) 1915-mal betrachtet

wp_ss_20140701_0004.png
wp_ss_20140701_0004.png (60.16 KiB) 1915-mal betrachtet

After exiting the map screen, the red triangle is shown ok and its stuck at the same spot again.
Greetings, andrej
jasand

Beitragvon olimic » Mo 14. Jul 2014, 20:51

Is this still the case. Other GPS apps have the same problem?
I also have the WP8.1 developer preview but with an L925. Perhaps an HTC issue.
olimic
maaloo Developer

Beitragvon pbrandao » Di 15. Jul 2014, 06:53

Same problem here. I have a Lumia 520 with wp8 Black update
pbrandao
pbrandao

Beitragvon jasand » Di 15. Jul 2014, 22:11

Im also using GPS Voice Navigation app. Everythigs works ok there.
jasand

Beitragvon pbrandao » Di 22. Jul 2014, 18:39

I would love some feedback on this...
pbrandao

Beitragvon olimic » Sa 2. Aug 2014, 13:26

Sorry, but it looks like a problem of the special phone or the implementation of some API-features this phone routes on different ways it normally does.
Does the GPS-positon changes in the GPS-Info page while you walk?
olimic
maaloo Developer

Beitragvon pbrandao » So 3. Aug 2014, 11:53

When Here map is active, it does not... But distance to cache is ok, and changes as I walk. With other maps works fine... I would bet it has something to do with the lack of compass on the 520...
pbrandao

Beitragvon olimic » So 3. Aug 2014, 14:48

Ok that is a good hint for the error detection. Perhaps without compass the map control for the HERE-map is updated differently from that for OSM. I will check this and fix it if possible.
olimic
maaloo Developer

Nächste

Zurück zu Bugs / Errors