[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
 maaloo • Thema anzeigen - Offline Map in windows phone

Offline Map in windows phone

Questions regarding the usage of maaloo Outdoor or Geocaching

Offline Map in windows phone

Beitragvon wimmera » Sa 4. Apr 2015, 04:11

Thanks Maaloo
For this great App.

I have been using the Maaloo App using the map loaded within the Windows Phone. This serves me well as it is a very good map. However if I go to an online map such as Open Street Map (OSM) which also works well I cannot find a way to revert back to the Map Loaded in the Windows Phone.

I may have missed something simple but to this point with much frustration I have not found the way. For me an offline map is a must and the Windows Phone has one but for the life of me I cannot get back to it after using the online OSM.
I can see how you use a map offline stored on the SD card this is not what I am looking for. I want the Map that is included within the Windows Phone system.
I am assuming there is a way to reinstate the Windows Phone Map on the Maaloo App if not it should be put in as a Bug/Feature request.
Looking forward to any response that can end my frustration with this.
Regards
wimmera
wimmera

Re: Offline Map in windows phone

Beitragvon Raziel » So 5. Apr 2015, 07:03

Hello wimmera,
you must go to the mapscreen, at the bottom right you can see a button "Layers" type on it, then Map and at last type on "Here Road" that's the offline map for WindowsPhone ;)

Raziel
Raziel
Administrator

Beitragvon wimmera » So 5. Apr 2015, 13:41

Thanks Raziel

I thought there had to be away and I should of stumbled on Here Road. I guess what was throwing me is that Here Road is in the Online list as opposed to Offline.

All good
Thanks again

wimmera
wimmera

Beitragvon NormaBreizh » Mo 18. Mai 2015, 18:19

Hello,

I try to use a OSM offline map, file "france.map".
I copy this file on my SD card, on "map" folder but it's not detected on MAALOO when i look in offline maps.

This sort of maps is compatible ?
French GéoCacheur
Excuse me for my English...
NormaBreizh

Zurück zu Usage / HowTo...