[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
 maaloo • Thema anzeigen - 2 issues with geocaching 2.7.2.1

2 issues with geocaching 2.7.2.1

The Bug report needs more explanation

2 issues with geocaching 2.7.2.1

Beitragvon msirapian » Mi 22. Apr 2015, 09:52

Hi

I love to see our prefered goecaching app gets continually updated. With the last update, I've noticed a feature that may have been removed : in the map options menu, view tab, we used to have the ability to select how many indicators we wanted (0 2 4) and then select which ones (speed, etc.)

Now I HAVE to choose 4 values, when I'd like to reduce that to only 2, or none. I haven't found how to do this, when it was possible in 2.7.x before.

Second: as already reported, the [COUNT] feature does not work at all on my devices. I've added [COUNT] in the log template, I've sent "Found it" logs, as field notes or direct notes, and systematically the [COUNT] is replaced by nothing in the final log.

Do other users hit the same issue?

thanks for your advice for my first point (the info panels added to the map) and help for the second :)
msirapian

Re: 2 issues with geocaching 2.7.2.1

Beitragvon MountainRest » Mi 22. Apr 2015, 13:56

For your first problem with the info fields please see !
MountainRest

Beitragvon msirapian » Mi 22. Apr 2015, 14:06

Wow, neat feature, thank you!

For the [COUNT] features, has anybody succeded in making it work?
msirapian

Beitragvon msirapian » So 3. Mai 2015, 18:43

Hi,

I've now customised my info panels, that's a great feature, I love it.

However, I still have that [COUNT] issue: I've tried :
a) field notes
b) direct notes
c) direct notes sent immediately

the [COUNT] is NEVER replaced by a number but instead disappears.

And as the field notes timestamp is still wrong, I can't seem to find a way to log this kind of logs "#871 Wow that was great, TFTC" (#871 meaning = our 871th found cache).

Has anybody tried the [COUNT] feature ?
msirapian

Beitragvon Cor Caroli » Mo 4. Mai 2015, 07:24

HI
[COUNT] is working but not how expected ;)
After sending the log the placeholder will be replaced by the log count.

Regards
Christian
Cor Caroli

Beitragvon msirapian » Mo 4. Mai 2015, 08:37

Thanks Christian, but that's exactly what I would have expected.

I write "#[COUNT] Great find, TFTC", then I send immediately the found log, and it's replaced by "# Great find, TFTC".

The same without the #. My app is set to English, I don't know if this can influence.

So when I say it is never replaced by the correct number, I was talking about the uploaded logs, on the site.

Does it work for you ? If so, can you give me an example of log text containing [COUNT] you've uploaded successfully (ie the log on the site shows the correct number) ?
msirapian

Beitragvon Cor Caroli » Di 5. Mai 2015, 07:10

Hi,
yes it works.
[COUNT] is replaced for my last log with
(there is no need to set a # before)

Regards
Christian
Cor Caroli

Beitragvon msirapian » Di 5. Mai 2015, 10:33

And do you type [COUNT] manually or is it in your log template?
msirapian

Beitragvon Cor Caroli » Di 5. Mai 2015, 14:34

Hi
it's in my Log-template
but it works also by manually typing

Christian
Cor Caroli

Beitragvon msirapian » Di 5. Mai 2015, 15:24

Thanks Christian. Then I don't understand why it doesn't work on my 1020 or 535.

Does it work also for field notes, by the way? It's an easier way to test the feature (I don't have to delete fake "found it" logs) :D
msirapian

Nächste

Zurück zu Needs more info / Waiting for user